Converting a PSD to HTML/XHTML or a valid CSS markup is no longer a problem. No! I am not asking you to outsource your services without making a last self attempt, but what if you still find yourself in a need to outsource?
What you are waiting for mate? Just go ahead and find some one who fits in your expectations for your services and get your work done. Or else there is a way out for your problem- If your problem is pertaining to deficiency of coding knowledge; there are many tutorials which are ready to dispense the knowledge to you.
Now you might be thinking what if you still come up with some doubts? No need to worry mate. The webmaster or the author will assist you at the earliest after you drop your comment under his post. Moreover, other participants who are active at the comment section of the post and keep some knowledge of HTML/XHTML conversion they are very likely to help you.
These tutorials are a great help not only because they teach you slicing, but also because of the healthy discussions within the comment section. There you get to listen people’s news, and share facts if they find something new.
Below are few selected URLs, as pool of knowledge and information, where you can find something new and exciting news of the Web Design Industry.
- When Tutorials Go Wrong (surlana.wordpress.com)
- Adobe Evangelist Terry White (artchatterblog.wordpress.com)
- YouTube Fashion Guru Debuts Makeup Video Tutorials (virtual-strategy.com)
- Another tutorial worth your time (pythonessentials.wordpress.com)
- Hair Tutorial (hannahzarajames.wordpress.com)
- PHP tutorial for HTML form elements (artchatterblog.wordpress.com)
- Final Cut Tutorial ~ Effects N Transitions (direndem.wordpress.com)
- Photoshop tutorial project (davidsoriano95.wordpress.com)
- Training : HTML5 and CSS3 (stephenhaunts.com)
- Hair Tutorial: Perfect Straightener Curls (punkrockparti.com)