It is a fact well known that PSD to HTML/XHTML or PSD to CSS conversion is the most crucial aspect of a website development project. Without converting design to HTML, a website cannot be launched in a browser. This is because the PSD design is incomplete and not compatible with web browsers. It is only after converting PSD to HTML that a site becomes web compatible. This conversion also determines the performance and functionality of a website. However, the conversion provides good results only when it is done properly.
PSD to HTML conversion is a very complex method and requires proper coding skills and extensive experience. Discussed below are some of the ways to measure whether PSD to HTML conversion will be successful or not.
This is one of the most important features a website should have in order to perform well. The World Wide Web consortium provides guidelines for web developers to develop well structured and user friendly websites. If the conversion is W3C validated, you can rest assured that it will yield good results and that your site will perform well.
Cross browser compatible
This is another important feature a website should have. Cross browser compatibility ensures that a site is accessible via all the different browsers like IE, Firefox, Opera, and Safari etc. This is important because different people use different browsers. Without cross browser compatibility, a website would lose out on a majority of visitors.
CSS is a wonderful language that helps to develop attractive and light web pages. If the conversion includes the styling that is done in CSS, it will definitely pay much better results.
File and image optimization
HTML, CSS and images should be optimized for search engines. This is really important. Search engines rank websites on certain parameters. Content is an important criterion for that. If the images are well optimized for search engines, it will ensure that the search engine spiders are able to crawl the content easily. This will ensure a good ranking.
Pixel perfect code
Pixel perfect code is highly important. A pixel perfect code ensures that the website bears the consistent look across different platforms. If the PSD to HTML conversion provides pixel perfect code, it will do a lot of good to the site.
The above mentioned points are some of the important features that ensure good success for website. If a PSD to HTML conversion provides all these features, it will definitely be a successful conversion and will help a website to generate maximum traffic and ROI. Always hire reputed and credible conversion service provider to ensure that you get all the above mentioned features. Select the service provider carefully after checking all the details. Check the company’s credibility by looking for it on Google. Hire only a reliable company that offers quality conversion at an affordable price.
- 8098182 Canada Inc.’s Webbsy Fixes Photoshop’s Broken Web Export… (prweb.com)
- Webby Monks, With an Aim of Making Web an Interactive Place, Launches Unique PSD to Interactive HTML Conversion Service (prweb.com)
- Simple Tips to Get You Started on PSD to Html Conversion (psdtohtmlcutups.wordpress.com)
- Quality PSD to HTML service $39 , PSD to HTML conversion – Techcutt (psdtohtmlconversions.wordpress.com)
- Top 4 Benefits of PSD to HTML5 Conversion (developmentanddesign.wordpress.com)
- Significance of Semantic Coding in PSD to HTML Conversion (shameemullahs.wordpress.com)
- Is HTML 5 Worthy for Web Wesigners? (shameemullahs.wordpress.com)
- What are the New Form Features in HTML5? (shameemullahs.wordpress.com)
- bestwebdesignagencies.com Announces October 2013 Rankings of Top PSD to XHTML Companies (prweb.com)
- PSD to HTML Tutorial: Tips on Converting PSD Files to Web Pages (udemy.com)