An attractive web design with quality content is not enough; make sure your website have quick load time for better user experience. If your audience has to wait long to access your site, then it might have a possibility that they get annoyed and switch over to your competitor’s site. To avoid this situation and to improve the user experience of your site, first and a foremost thing you have to do is to improve your server performance, reducing the download times, caching every facet of your site and providing transparent content delivery network (CDN) integration.
Caching is the best way that enriches your site performance and user experience. Therefore, for WordPress design, the most well-liked caching Plugin is W3 Total Cache.
How to install W3 Total Cache Plugin?
However, installation of W3 Total Cache is quite simple and takes very less time to download. To install this Plugin; simply log into the WordPress Admin Account, next go to the Plugin Section and select “Add New” menu option. Once you are on that page, search for W3 Total Cache, or if you have already downloaded the Plugin, just click on the “Upload” Link, find the .zip file you download and then click “Install Now”. But before installing, make sure you have WordPress 2.8 or higher version with you. In addition, it is compatible up to 3.2.1. Once the installation is done “wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/” should exist. After that locate and activate this Plugin on Plugin page. Now click on the “Settings” to proceed to “General” tab and then choose caching methods for page, minify and database. It offers several caching methods such as page caching, database caching, object and browser caching.
W3 Total Cache is better than other cache Plugins as it is a complete WordPress framework. This Plugin is exclusively designed to make sure that all the facets of your website are as fast as possible. Furthermore, if you want your site to be ranked higher according to Google, then you should emphasize the speed of your site more. And this can be done with the help of W3 Total Cache Plugin.
- Top 5 WordPress Plugins for SEO (blogherald.com)
- Purge everything in MaxCDN (techably.com)
- Improving Search Rank by Optimizing Your Time to First Byte (moz.com)
- Forum Post: Setting up Cloud Files CDN with w3 total cache (community.rackspace.com)
- Speeding up your WordPress blog: 7 effective solutions (anilkumarsuryavanshi.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Plugins You Must-Have. (wordpressthemes365.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Plugins for New WordPress Website (business2community.com)
- 15 Tips to Speed Up Your Website (moz.com)
- New WordPress mobile theme for Polizeros (polizeros.com)
- 11 Low-Hanging Fruits for Increasing Website Speed (and Conversions) (business2community.com)